This registration system is meant to maintain your safety during hours that there is little social control in the faculty buildings. The registration is, in case of a calamity, an important tool for an effective evacuation and can also be used to improve the public safety in checking unauthorized persons.
This is how it works:
- You're planning to work on a moment during the week between 20:00 and 7:00, or during the weekend from Friday 20:00 until Monday 7:00.
- Log in to https://fwnpresence.webhosting.rug.nl with your P- or S-number.
- Fill in the start and end times of your working activities.
- Fill in the four character building number (e.g. 5161) and the four character room number (e.g. 0311).
- Under the recent option you can find default information from your previous sessions.
- You can use the Optional second building and roomnumber for a secondary place you will be present during the working hours as you have specified.
- Fill in the four character internal phone number you can be reached at.
- Under the recent option you can find default information from previous sessions.
- You can use the Optional mobile phonenumber as a second number you can be reached at.
- Push the submit button to transfer the details of your presence to the general database.
- Except from the optional fields, all fields should be filled in as subscribed. If not, an error message will appear.
- By opening the edit report page you can alter the information that you have specified earlier.